A Month of Gratitude

In the beginning of this month, I got an idea of spreading inspiration, and reminding people to be grateful. Sometimes we forget to be thankful for things that we have in our lives, or what we are blessed to be doing and whatnot. If I can inspire or remind people to think of at least one thing daily to be grateful for, then I've done something right. I find it very important to have a moment in a day to remind yourself of the good things you have, or what went well today. Thank your body, thank your family and friends and tell people how you feel. Remember to give yourself enough credit too. You can keep a gratitude journal or just think one thing every day, when you wake up or before you go to sleep.

(Picture of a beautiful sunset from our place last winter, (2015). Wait, I'm getting confused, two winters back because I wasn't in Finland last winter? I'm not even sure haha!)

I know every day isn't the best day of your life, but there's always something to be grateful for, no matter how shitty day you're having. At least you woke up this morning, hey! It's a blessing too. There are people dying daily, or having it worse than you. I also believe being grateful is a key for a happy life - being content with it. When you are grateful, you also attract more beautiful things into your life because you know the value of them - call that the "Attraction of Law." When you remember that you're blessed with good things too to be grateful for, not take anything for granted, you will find yourself being more positive too. That way you can spread good vibes to all people around you, too.

I've been sharing my personal daily piece of gratitude every day on my Snapchat and Instagram story. If you want to keep on track with them and follow me, then go ahead and add Snap (Veraalinn) and Gram (Veralinny). I will be doing a summary of them and share it at the end of the month, though. 

Good night peeps!
xx Vera

Comments